How does your website look? Does it appeal to your visitors?
Are your website KPIs being met?
If not, then you may be in need a website renovation.
This article is going to discuss the importance of having an updated and visually appealing website, and how it will benefit your business.
Time For a Website Renovation Sydney?
Human beings are known to develop an opinion within 1/10th of a second.
Websites are not left out here and, therefore, should be made to have a strong appeal to its visitors.
For this reason, carrying out a renovation of your existing website to improve its appearance will have a big influence on the perception visitors will have on your website, and whether they’ll develop an interest in your business.
In other words, website renovation can make or break your website, depending on the appeal it will have on its visitors.
This does not mean that you need a website designed by an artist. You don’t need large images and buttons that swirl when you hover over them.
The best websites are usually simple ones. Why? Because they provide the best user experience.
Ideally, you want a website that is easy to navigate and gets your point across as quickly as possible.
No need for artistic designs, just a simple design that is optimised for business marketing…to get your visitors to click and turn into customers.
Areas To Focus On In Website Renovation
There are certain sections on a website that visitors will be interested in. These sections should be given much focus during website renovation to ensure they are well designed to appeal to your visitors.
How appealing these sections would have on your website’s visitors will determine whether they go on and look at other information on your website, or they will click away.
These website sections include;
- Your business logo. This is important in branding your business.
- The navigation menu.
- The main image contained homepage.
- The bottom of the website’s page, which may include things like social media icons.
- The written content of the first page on your website.
- An obvious call to action which addresses the visitors needs
Simplicity and Appearance
A website renovation should not solely be conducted to be more appealing to the eyes. The renovation should also create simple navigation.
A visually appealing website will only make people spend a few seconds on your website. This means it will only be able to make visitors look at the information contained on the first page of your website.
Website renovation should also focus on enabling easy navigation through your website.
This will make visitors spend more time on your website, creating an opportunity to showcase your products and services contained in subsequent pages of your website.
A good website renovation should make your website visually appealing as well as simple to navigate.
Content is one aspect which will be addressed during a website renovation.
For a website to be more appealing to its visitors, it has to be fed with fresh content regularly.
Content, together with relevant images attached to them, will not only make the website appealing, but also bring a lot more benefits to the website. Some of these benefits include:
- More content means search engines will visit your website more often for indexing. Therefore, this increases your website’s visibility allowing for more traffic.
- It keeps your visitors informed and up-to-date with the latest information. Apart from converting new visitors to customers, this will also enhance loyalty, with an ever-increasing flow of traffic to your website.
- Sharing fresh content will enable your website to establish itself as an authority in the market. This will therefore enable your website to gain trust among its visitors, resulting in more traffic who can be converted into purchasing customers.
The purpose of website renovation is to improve the effectiveness of the website for the original intention.
It enables you to make your website appeal to your visitors and create an interest to go on and explore the content of your website.
This not only increases the number of visitors to your website. But has the potential of converting these visitors into purchasing customers.
Seek the help of website renovation professional and make your website stand out.
Read more on Redesigning Your Website